happy monday!

the highlight for this weekend was yesterday when i took my little brother to meet some of his favorite pro skaters: p.rod, theodis beasley, and other plan b skaters!!! the event took place at the ritchie valens recreation center in pacoima and my little brother was sooo amazed and had the time of his life! i had fun meeting the guys too!!!! they were awesome and super down to earth!!! Nike SB team was there with lots of giveaways too for the kids!!!!!
seeing these guys skate live reminds me of how talented they really are! and the fact that they give back to the communities that need it the most makes me appreciate them even more! even p. rods dad was there to support, and of course my mom and i were there to take a picture with him! we love paul rodriguez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a perfect way to finish off the weekend...with the fam bam!

XOXO

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS