family is where the = is...

DSC_0338

DSC_0343

DSC_0353

AIR

ROB

DSC_0384

DSC_0364

Rob & VIcky

On our way down the mountains and home...

DSC_0453

DSC_0460

DSC_0465

I am back dolls!!! Sooo sorry for being so MIA but sooo many things have been going on....First, my brother and his gf were in town for a week. I was soooooo excited to see them! I hadn't seen my brother in over 2 years and this was the first time we would meet his gf... we had sooo much fun!

First day here we walked all of Melrose and did some shopping! I was soooo upset when I came home and realized my memory card on my camera had been broken and the pictures weren't showing up =(. We also went to Santa Monica pier and did tons of fun stuff...but the fun was all at big bear!!! We all snow boarded and played with the snow all day!!!

My brother is now back in New Orleans and I am missing them oh so much...I cannot wait until they come back so we can party it up again!!!

xoxo

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS