hey there stud...

18 small

15 small

13 small

10 small

This is an outfit I wore yesterday. I got these boots last week at a friends' store. They are soooo comfortable and they look hot!!! I love that the heel is just perfect, not too high and oooh sooo easy to walk in while still giving you that sexy look. I was going through my closet and came across these Rockstar Sushi jeggings that I've had laying around for a while and decided to wear them finally. I love the stud details on the side, they make these pants look hardcore, and who doesn't like that right?!?!? :) To keep things feminine, I threw on a silky, light grey ruffled top that I found at a local thrift store for $2!!!! AMAZING!!!

Today is Friday and I am soooo excited for all the fun that comes with Halloween weekend! I hope you all have fun and BE SAFE!!! Toodles!

xoxo

Jeggings: Rockstar Sushi (gifted)
Boots: Friends Store
Top: Thrifted
Jewelry: mixed F21 and DIY
Handbag: Guess by Marciano

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS