What I Wore: Coral & Denim

1

2

3

4

5

6

There is something about wearing cowboy boots that just puts me in such a good mood...brings smiles to my face. When I wear these I feel like I can conquer the world!!! LOL. Today I paired my super comfy cowboy boots with a soft coral dress and my thrifted denim jacket from way back. I topped it all off with my favorite braided leather belt and voila...off to work I went...It is such a lovely day here in LA today that I might have to leave work early and soak it all in...*sigh*

Anyway, Happy Friday dolls! I am sooooo excited for this weekend. tonight we are going to a friends' gf ' bday party. Tomorrow we are having a party of our own at our casita. Sunday....who knows but it will be a good weekend. What are you all doing?

xoxo

Outfit:
Dress - F21
Jacket - Thrifted
Boots - Steve Madden
Jewelry - F21
Belt - Thrifted


 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS