crochet dreams...

crochet

Oh crochet. Who would have thought you'd come back this strong...
Who isn't loving crochet for the upcoming Spring??? I sure am! I came across the white dress above while ebay surfing and it just clicked as a perfect little dress for Coachella. I likethe bohemian vibe of it and the versatility that comes with it. Whether you wear it with a teeny bikini as seen on the model or with a pretty slip underneath...that dress is amaze! AND what about the beautiful bikini on the right??!?! Sooooo soooo pretty! I like the lace-up detail and the feathers...reminds me of a dream catcher. ha! sooo adorable...

xoxo

bikini: urban
dress: ebay

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, saw your blog from a Cupcakes & Cashmere entry about New Orleans. I'm in New Orleans and I cover a lot of shops in my hometown. Check it out if you are interested and have fun while you're here for Mardi Gras!

www.slowsouthernstyle.com

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS