Globos.


Flower Dress


Colorful.

Hair.

Bling.

IMG_2560 small

IMG_2563 small

IMG_2556 small

dress - f21, shoes - aldo, rings - h&m, bangles - f21, sunnies - uo

Fenced Balloons.

Globos.


Chipster! :)

Dukes!

DSC_0515

Hello dolls! As promised here are some of the pictures from last weekend. There are sooooo many pictures to go through but I just picked a few. We had sooo much fun shooting this...I am hoping to upload a video soon of our "behind the scenes". There are some pretty hilarious moments on there. *thank you Deissy for joining us and taking such great pics!* 

The sun was out and perfect for our shoot, but walking up those hills in wedges was really not such a great idea...ouch.  

It's the weekend again and I am soooo excited to go out shooting some more with my new camera! :)

xoxo

ps. we made photo of the day on discoverLosAngeles on Monday!!!! Thank you again Deissy!!!! :)

2 comments:

jezmacmania said...

These photos looks like so much fun! I love it! And all the color from the balloons add the perfect touch of "funness" =D

For The Fierce said...

omg I LOVE your shoes!

x

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS