Forever 21 Style Clique.

Forever 21 Style Clique
I can finally spill the news with you all!!!

Back in July I was asked to be a part of Forever 21's Style Clique. I joined 5 super stylish girls at the Forever 21 headquarters for a fun day of dress-up. We were allowed to style our outfits using the pieces from their new super stylish yet affordable collection...super rad!!!

You can read my full interview here

Also be sure to peep the other girls! Chanelle blogs at The Penelope Times,  Sara blogs at Pandora's Box, Anosha blogs at Locks and Trinkets, Ariana blogs at La Catrina de la Moda, and Elora blogs at Eloraaaa. 

2 comments:

The Key To Chic said...

Love the magenta blouse you're wearing, I just bought it in white! Congratulations on being part of this feature! I'm lucky enough to call Sarah a friend, and honored to be a fashion blogger as well. Best wishes!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Wow you did a great job styling! I definitely love the magenta blouse with floral shorts! Xo! Great blog:)

alittlepetite.wordpress.com

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS