insta-me!

1

messy fishtail braids <3

2 

writing little letters to the little bear growing in my tummy

3

making and eating delicious mexican breakfasts

4

play-time with little Indy (ooohhhh how i love him!) 

5

looking at baby pictures and wondering if my little one will look like me...

6

brother robert and i <3

7

wearing comfortable jordans 

8

working on this beautiful pregnancy book for mini bear <3

9

growing my hair at the speed of light...eekkkk!

10

taking trips to disneyland and california adventure (even though i cannot get on the rides *sad face*)

this is life these days over here...how have you all been spending your days???

xoxo

1 comment:

Michaela said...

That little letter is just just adorable.

I just came across your blog, I'm excited to read back through old posts :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS