8 months!

How Far Along: I am officially 32 weeks!!! Which means only 8 weeks to go :)
Size of the baby: don’t know but according to babycenter he should be almost 4 lbs... :)
Total Weight Gain: 33 lbs as of yesterday :/
Movement: he gets pretty crazy in there these days...
Sleep: Not really. I have to get up 3-5 times to go pee :(
Symptoms: fatigue...lots of it.
Stretch Marks: nope :)
Gender: It’s a boy!
Labor Signs: not yet...
Cravings: sweets. Unfortunately I was told to stay away from sugars and starches as of yesterday because I am gaining weight too fast :/
Belly button in or out: It’s somewhat out but not really.

Yesterday I had my dr. appointment and everything looked good, but I am gaining weight very fast. The dr. said to stay away from sugars and starches - so no juices, breads, sweets, and even fruits!!! Bummer. Today I went in for my weekly NST and ultrasound. Little mini bear is looking super healthy :) he is a chubster!!! I love him sooooo much. He has his little arm tucked under his head. I can't wait for him to be here!!!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS