Sweet Little Randoms...

Baby B's Crib...Baby B's Dino bedding set... Baby Shower CakeMolly & I GiftsMore gifts... ...and more...baby clothes to wash... Let the laundry begin...

1. Baby B's Crib - still a work in progress...
2. Baby B's Dino Bedding Set - by Heidi Klum ♥
3. Baby Shower Cake - from Portos. Yummm!
4. Molly & I at my baby shower...so much fun!
5-8. Baby Shower gifts - we got everything we wanted/needed and much much more...even doubles!!! We are blessed ♥
9. Getting ready to do baby laundry before  his big arrival...meep. I am soooo excited!!! ♥

I didn't get to take many baby shower pictures. I have a few but haven't had time to upload them. I will share them asap. I am a little bummed because I wanted to take pics of the decor and everything but I was too busy having fun and indulging that I totally forgot...oh well...

xoxo

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS