Crushin' real hard...

Easy Riding...


Heaven <3




Litas!
I was just doing some research for work and came across these images that just make me want to run out of the office and go do some serious visa damage...something about those lived in boots and the sheer top...I'm in heaven! The bike adds the 'bad girl' edge that we all lust for...
Dream catchers have always been a favorite of mine. They remind me of when I was little. The horns are such a cool way to keep my jewelry. I have been hunting some down at flea markets but still no luck...Finally, these beautiful new Litas! Why Jeffrey Campbell?!?!?! Why must you do this to me?!?!? *sigh*

xoxo

1 comment:

AlbeeLucky said...

Great images. Why couldn't I be that cool girl that owns all of it? Thanks for the inspiration.
xx- AlbeeLucky.blogspot.com

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS