Electric Glam...


<3


<3

We are all dreamers.



Walk the line...

Candid.

Wind.

HOT!
shorts - f21, top - cotton on, shoes - f21, bag - f21, jewelry - random, sunnies - h&m

I was brave enough to bust out these super glam sequin shorts this weekend as I went on an adventure in  downtown L.A. Who said sequins were made for night only?!?!? A girl has to be super glam day n' night right?!?!? :)

I have had this top for a while but only wore it once. I am super in love with the back detail AND i love the fact that it kept me fresh on this warm warm weekend...

I hope you all had a good weekend!

xoxo

p.s. I am super excited for a project I am working on....I should be sleeping right now as I have an early call time tomorrow morning but I had to share with you all...stay tuned for more deets soon! :)

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS