It's the littlest things...

 photo 494d7778-0804-452d-b964-b9322d90dd80.jpg
 photo b69a5ac8-cae5-47bc-975d-b6b8b9e361ca.jpg
 photo ee46bdb3-3af7-43dc-a574-8f273b6aab78.jpg


...that make me happy these days. Like waking up to the lovely sounds of my baby cooing and walking to his crib to find that he has flipped onto his tummy!!! What!? This is not the first time he flips over but it is the first time he flips over while sleeping in his crib. Who knows how long he had been on his tummy. While I have always been terrified of letting him sleep on his tummy, this made me so happy because I see my boy is growing beautifully.

This weekend Brandon took his first trip to the beach...it was lovely and he had tons of fun. His favorite part was watching the seagulls. Every time they flew or walked by he would kick his little chubby legs and let out the happiest squeals ever!!!

Happy Tuesday!

xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww the back to front flip!! they grow so fast! so so sweet.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS